• 12 large eggs
• 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion, (red, white or yellow/brown)
• Salt and pepper, to taste
TOMATO SPINACH MOZZARELLA:
• 1/4 cup steam fresh spinach
• 8 grape or cherry tomatoes, halved
• 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
SPINACH OLIVES MOZZARELLA
- 1/4 cup steam fresh spinach
- 1/4 cup mozzarella
- 1/4 cup olives
1. Preheat oven to 350°F | 180°C. Lightly spray a 12
cup capacity muffin tin with nonstick oil spray.
2. In a large bowl, whisk together eggs and onion.
Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
3. Add 1/4 egg mixture halfway up into each tin of a
greased muffin tin.
4. Divide the two topping combinations into 6 muffin
5. Bake for 20 minutes.
6. Serve OR store in an airtight container in the
refrigerator for up to 4 days and reheat when ready
Vacuum seal to last longer. These egg muffins can also
be stored in the freezer.