6 fully cooked smoked boneless skinless chicken breast
2 red bell peppers
2 green bell peppers
1 yellow bell pepper
1 orange bell pepper
2 packs McCormick Fajitas seasoning
1/4 – 1/2 cup water depending on preference
1 tsp cumin
1tsp chili powder
2 tbs oil
1. Cut chicken breast into small to medium slices
2. Slice all bell peppers into medium strips
3. Using a cast iron skillet , heat 2 tbs of oil. Once oil is hot, cook bell peppers half for 2-3 minuets or until almost translucent.
4. Stir occasionally to prevent sticking and burning. Fire should me on medium flames.
5. Add chicken and continue cooking on for another 2 minuets.
6. Add both packs of Fajitas seasoning, cumin, chili powder & water and stir in well.
7. Simmer for 2 additional minutes until all ingredients are well combined.
8. Serve hot with your favorite rice and beans.